[support] filtering views by user

brendan, fresh-off.com hello at fresh-off.com
Sun Sep 20 00:42:15 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm learning views and have created a page display with an exposed filter
that allows users to choose between two types of content: user blogs or user
profiles. The page display path is set to /user/% so that it displays on
each users page.

I'd like to know how to filter the views so that the blog shown is specific
to the user who's page one is currently on.  e.g. the exposed filter on
super_user's page only selects from super_user's blogs or profile, while the
exposed filter on user2's page only select from user2s' blogs or profile.

While searching around drupal.org, I found some mention of using CCK fields
in my content types to reference a user, but I'm not sure how it would all
come together, or if its even relevant?

Any ideas?

----

brendan, fresh-off.com

Creative Direction & Consultation: Web | Print | Brand

http://fresh-off.com

hello at fresh-off.com

206.328.1067