[support] Blank page in a imported site

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Sep 21 14:02:51 UTC 2009

Michel,

Can you get to any pages in the admin section. If you type in the direct URL
to various specific parts of the admin, are those also blank? Have you
clicked around the site and noticed any other weird behavior?

Remember to clear all cache tables from the db. It also can be helpful when
troubleshooting if you can empty the sessions table as well.

Also, I'm presuming your Drupal installs on both sites are the exact same
version; is that correct?

Shai