[support] Blank page in a imported site

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Sep 21 14:25:01 UTC 2009

Michel,

Sounds like you can't get to: admin/build/themes/select

If you could, it's possible your install lost track of the default theme and
setting it again might be helpful.

Do you know if data is getting added to the db. Can you go to a node url and
click "edit" and make changes to a node and save them?

Shai