[support] Polls and Blocks question

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Mon Sep 21 21:04:56 UTC 2009

You are unbelievably helpful, Shai!

Very much appreciated.

Leslie

>>> On 9/21/2009 at 12:37 PM, in message <9f68efb70909211237v3f144c51u3de415acc85dcae9 at mail.gmail.com>, Shai Gluskin <shai at content2zero.com> wrote:
Leslie,

I think you want want to delete lines 12 and 13 in their entirety of the file called: node.tpl.php file which can be found at: marinelli/node.tpl/php. I'm assuming that you haven't created a custom node.tpl.php file for your Giordani sub-theme. I'm also assuming you want that sticky icon to go away completely, not show up sometimes and not at others.

I put the specific code that you should delete in the following pastebin so you can make sure you are deleting precisely what you should be deleting and nothing else. Note that at the pastebin it refers to lines 1 and 2... that's just because it counts on its own, not aware of the context of the original file.
http://pastebin.ca/1574308

If and when you update to a newer version of Marinelli then this change will likely be overwritten (depends on how you do it). If you aren't going to be making a lot of changes to the theme, then just have a place where you list these changes and it shouldn't take you too long to make them again if an update over writes these changes.

You might also want to leave lines 12 and 13 blank so that the line numbers don't shift.

Good luck,

Shai