[support] embedding a page from another website inside a Drupal page

Cosmo drupallist at dirtsimple.net
Thu Sep 24 22:13:24 UTC 2009

Currently I am embedding a page being pulled from another web server using
IFrame. Although it looks ok I'd like to know if there is in alternative
method that would make the source of my Drupal page look complete (inclusive
of the IFRAME pulled html) for SEO purposes. Currently, when you view the
source of the page the source just shows the IFRAME code and none of the
HTML being served up via the IFRAME tag.

is there another way I can do this?

thank you