[support] Free SMS Gateway

Alexander Arul alexander.arul at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 14:02:00 UTC 2009

When I was a newbie fresh out of college, I accidentally posted my boss's
internal sms gateway on the web. Over one weekend we had racked up $10k in
sms usage. Most of it was junk strings sent by some people in Italy. Me and
my boss didn't have a good relationship.

So one way is to find some misconfigured open gateways on the internet.

I did some googling, maybe these can help joo.

http://www.smseverywhere.com/send.htm
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=361507

Oh, and a black unicorn with a silver spot on it's forehead for me.