[support] Permissions are driving me crazy

Steven Scotten steves at splicer.com
Fri Sep 25 16:53:42 UTC 2009

On Sep 25, 2009, at 5:56 AM, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Quoting Steven Scotten <steves at splicer.com>:
>
>> Maybe it's because it's 1am, but permissions just aren't behaving
>> the way I think they should.
>>

> Did you log out of the authenticated user after each change?  Did
> you clear cache just to make sure?

I did a lot of cache-clearing, but didn't try logging out of that user
and back in until this morning when I saw this. No dice.

I guess I should start looking for modules that are incompatible with
one another.

At least I know from your response that it really is supposed to work
the way it appears it should work. Thank you!

Steve