[support] How to display gmap location in a node.

John Thomas drupal.org-2008 at jt-socal.com
Sat Sep 26 13:53:23 UTC 2009

On 09/24/2009 03:44 PM, Michel Morelli wrote:
> Hi all. I have installed gmap, gmap location and location modules. I
> need to insert a gmap into my node. And I don't want to insert it like a
> block that is displayed always at the bottom of the page.I want to
> display it into a fieldset section. But for the moment the only think
> that I  see is a text with locations, like:

Use http://drupal.org/project/views
I forget if you want a node or a location view
Under style choose gmap
For argument, choose node:nid and get it from the url
Put the view on the node type (that's another topic)

This will put a map of the current node, which it is not clear that you
wanted.

--
Sincerely,
John Thomas