[support] Permissions are driving me crazy

Steven Scotten steves at splicer.com
Sat Sep 26 16:34:46 UTC 2009

On Sep 26, 2009, at 7:46 AM, Bill Fitzgerald wrote:

> What access control module? This could be the source of the issue.

Sorry, not Access Control but Content Access. 6.x-1.2.

However, the behavior preceded the installation of said module.

Yep, you're right. Someone else (who preceded me on this project)
installed Nodeaccess. That was overriding all my permissions. Wow,
that was easier to find after eight hours of sleep than it was after
fourteen hours of work. Fancy that. =^)

Thank you!

Steve