[support] show block in some views and content types

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sat Sep 26 18:51:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Michael Prasuhn <mike at mikeyp.net> wrote:

> This is exactly what the Context module excels at. I strongly recommend
> checking it out as what you are trying to do is just a few clicks with it.

Nothing versus Context module or the Michael's solution, but if my memory
does not wrong, more modules do you install and more slowly your site will
be.
Or better: don't install another modules if you can do the same thing with
the installed modules.

M.

Michel Morelli                     michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: +39 393 9890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660