[support] D6 CCK & FormAPI

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Wed Sep 30 08:03:25 UTC 2009

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Steven Scotten wrote:

> On Sep 29, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Luke wrote:
>
> > I would like to create a multistep registration process.
> >
> > I thought that the content_profile registration module could pull it off,
> > but it seems that it just adds all of the different profile nodes
> > together, to create one huge registration form.
> >
> > I am looking for a better way.
>
> Before you write a custom module, have you looked into the multistep module?
> Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do, but it does a nice job of
> separating submission forms into multiple stages.

Uh...no, I hadn't.  I searched through the alphabetical list of modules,
but somehow missed that one.  I might have been looking for registration
modules, but regardless I missed it.

It does indeed work well.  I haven't tested it with user registration,
where it will likely fail, but there are ways around that, so thanks.

Luke