[support] twitter/ facebook like comment feature

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:44:06 UTC 2009

I am looking for a module which can provide twitter/ facebook like comment
feature in drupal site. What i need to achieve is when an user enter a
comment say  "I will be in @drupalconf tomorrow".  The text @drupalconf
should turn into a link, if a node with similar title exists in the site. I
may have to extend this to other CCK textarea fields also in future.

I found glossify [1] modules does something similar to what i need. I am
trying to understand and customize this module. I would like to know your
suggests on achieving this. I will be happy to contribute the code to drupal
community if required.

[1] http://drupal.org/project/glossify

--
Thanks