[support] Domain access module on shared hosting.

Warren Vail warren at vailtech.net
Sun Aug 1 18:16:34 UTC 2010

I use Hostmonster, and they set up the server with one cpanel and additional
domains as "Add-on Domains", each add-on domain has it's own subdirectory of
public_html and I'm betting (haven't tried it yet), that I can use symbolic
links to use the same drupal image for multiple domains that way.

Warren Vail
Vail Systems Technology
warren at vailtech.net