[support] backup migrate - no email

Jo (Drupal Acct) drupal at pinbrook.net
Mon Aug 9 11:50:40 UTC 2010

  Ok on from this, the email does arrive using the code in the inc file,
my concern is the warning message, as i dont really like having
unecessary warnings cluttering up my install.

My tech guys are saying

"What it normally means is that the PHP:Mail function has been sent more
information than it requires and was unable to process all of it."

any ideas how to proceed?

TIA