[support] Page Not Found

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Tue Aug 10 13:22:02 UTC 2010

On Aug 10, 2010, at 8:51 AM, Johns, Ethan wrote:

> When working on my site yesterday, I was enabling new modules and themes…in the process of doing so, I received a PHP memory overload error message.

Try putting something like

# Override PHP settings. More in sites/default/settings.php
# but the following cannot be changed at runtime.
php_value  memory_limit  100000000

In your .htaccess file.  This is more of a web server issue than a drupal issue, so the details will depend on which web server you're running under and how your hosting provider has configured things.