[support] Google CSE Results

Greg Holsclaw greg at t2media.com
Sun Aug 15 07:32:08 UTC 2010

The Google CSE results are completely driven by the CSE that you have setup.
You need to go to your Google account and configure the CSE results. You
should be able to exclude either some sites from the results.

If you recently removed the pages, google should eventually remove the
results from the CSE, and the converse is that new content will not show up
in the CSE results for a few days (or sooner if your site is indexed
regularly).

Mostly, this isn't a Drupal issue, but a Google CSE issue.

Greg