[support] Drush site-upgrade

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Thu Aug 19 03:56:59 UTC 2010

On 2010/08/18, at 22:34, Benj Fredrick wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that command upgrades a 'major' version, such as 5.x to 6.x.

Thank you for your response.  I din't realize that.

> Try just a 'drush up' - which should update your drupal core and modules to the latest version, then run updatedb.

Last time I tried, 'drush up' does not update point release.  I just tried, and confirmed only the modules had been updated, which I don't like.  I have been 'pm-update' selectively, which works the way I like for modules.

So, when I need from drupal 6.16 to 6.19, what command and argument do I type into drush?

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com