[support] support Digest, Vol 92, Issue 24

Felipe Fidelix eu at felipefidelix.com
Thu Aug 19 12:32:02 UTC 2010

Jarry, there are some patches for this on Calendar Project issues.
http://drupal.org/node/613528

Good luck.

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:34:55 +0200
From: Jarry <mr.jarry at gmail.com>
Subject: [support] After copying site I get Calendar module
       warnings...
To: support <support at drupal.org>

Hi,

I wanted to have a local development version of my drupal site running
on my home-computer, so I installed wamp and made a copy of database
and files. But when I look with web-browser at the local version,
I get a lot of warnings on every page:

------------------
warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
C:\wamp\www\sites\all\modules\calendar\includes\calendar_plugin_display_page.inc
on line 47.
warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
C:\wamp\www\sites\all\modules\calendar\includes\calendar_plugin_display_page.inc
on line 48.
warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
C:\wamp\www\sites\all\modules\calendar\includes\calendar_plugin_display_page.inc
on line 49.
warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
C:\wamp\www\sites\all\modules\calendar\includes\calendar_plugin_display_attachment.inc
on line 165.
warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
C:\wamp\www\sites\all\modules\calendar\includes\calendar_plugin_display_attachment.inc
on line 166.
warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in
C:\wamp\www\sites\all\modules\calendar\includes\calendar_plugin_display_attachment.inc
on line 167.

These warnings drive me mad, because they fill 2-3 screens and screw
the layout of the whole web site. What could be the reason for it,
and how can I fix it?

Jarry