[support] Menu Block and Menu Trails

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:43:03 UTC 2010

I am just working on a site where by I display the menu on the left via the
menu block with 2+ children deep. My current issue is that when I try to
display a category display image gallery page the menu fails to appear. I
tried using the Menu Trails module but can't seem to get it working.

Here is an example:

Primary Links
 -Community Corner
  --Art
  --Photos

I have hard coded the menu links for Art and Photos as
category/image-gallery/art and /photos respectively yes the menu won't
appear when I go to those pages, yet it does work for the other children
links under Community Corner.

You can view the stage site here -
http://fyc.dreamhosters.com/community-corner

Any help would be greatly appreciated.