[support] module suggestion, please

LESLIE FRIESEN FRIESEN.LESLIE at co.polk.or.us
Thu Aug 26 22:03:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

I need to find a way to make the following occur:

We will have a node containing a statement that the user will read. They will then have to click an "I agree" box to proceed further on. When they click that box, can Drupal detect information such as the user's browser, IP address, referring page, etc. and dump all of that information along with the date they checked the box, into a table/db somehow? And then re-direct the user to a new node....

Suggestions for the best way to make this happen?

Thanks in advance,

Leslie