[support] Gmaps help

Jacob M. Roufa jacob.roufa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 06:27:30 UTC 2010

You'll want to install gmap and views (and any requirements as well) and make a new nodetype or two to associate location information with. Then create a view to list all nodes of type (locative nodetype) on the map. Displaying it on the map how you like will be a project in theming.

Hope this helps at all...

Cheers!

-- Jacob M. Roufa