[support] custom trigger

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Wed Dec 1 01:29:46 UTC 2010

I'm working on a site using Ubercart. Users register and then may
list an item for sale - after creating the item as a new node.

There's a requirement that the user be sent an email when their item
is created on the site but the only trigger - either Drupal or UC I
can find that will help me here is "After saving a new post". This
works well because the only nodes these users can save are their for
sale items; the only problem is that they also create a node - their
user profile - when they register for the site. Which generates what
turns out to be an ugly looking email to each new user, because it's
tailored for a new item listing.

Ideally if I could insert a bit of PHP code into the action it'd be
easy to tease out the triggers I want to act on and those I don't.
But at this point I'm totally stuck as to how I can proceed.

Marty

--
Open first 10 Google results in 10 new tabs
https://addons.mozilla.org/af/firefox/addon/181910/