[support] Get node title info into webform email

ceooph+drupallist at gmail.com ceooph+drupallist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:13:51 UTC 2010

Hi list.

I would like to create an order link. This link open a webform to fill
name, email, ... and send email to sales departement. But I want to have
the title of previous node in my email. To know wich product to order.
I use a view to list node title, photo, ... and the order link.

I create a custom text, to create link to /mywebform?ref=[title] and in
my webform I use an hidden field with default value to %get[ref].

But when the node title have an apostrophe in it, the title is trim. The
view output for "famous world's" is "famous world's" and in email I
have just famous world (without 's).

How can I have node title in reference in my webform ?

Thanks a lot for your help.