[support] Drupal 7 not ready yet

Neil Coghlan neil at esl-lounge.com
Mon Dec 6 17:57:13 UTC 2010

I personally wouldn't think of doing a production site in D7 until at
least the 7.1 release, probably 7.2. There's a huge amount of pretty
serious bugs in the thing, many that would have been "critical" under
the old system.

5 pages of "major" bugs:

http://drupal.org/project/issues/drupal?text=&status=Open&priorities=4&categories=All&version=7.x&component=All