[support] How to have reviews on node?

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Mon Dec 6 21:12:42 UTC 2010

Always use general tools before specific ones. That is to say, see if
what you can do is possible using views, cck, panels, before using a
specialized module that does only one thing and may or may not continue
to be maintained. For your case, I'd recommend something like the following:

Add a new node type "Review" and tie it to your reviewable nodes using a
nodereference. Have a look at the following modules:

Views + CCK
nodereference_url
views_attach
nd + ds + vd

If you put these together right you'll end up with a link somewhere on
your node that says "Add a review" (as you choose), which takes the user
to node/add form for creating their review. You can choose to display
reviews on the node view page using views, however you like.