[support] Dashboard, OG, and Views - in Atrium

Idan Arbel idan at arbel-designs.com
Fri Dec 17 22:09:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm customizing my open atrium site with a few new view, and I've run into a
strange problem I can't find a sollution for.

I've created a view with a block display that I'd like to display in the
dashboard. I've been able to do this for a couple of views, but a couple of
newer views aren't appearing the the dashboard option under block.

I've added them in the dashboard settings.

The weird thing is that if I'm trying to add them the home page dashboard
then I can add them, but If I try to add them inside a group dashboard I
can't see the views blocks available.

What controls which blocks are available, is there a setting I missed. Also
what is the relation between views and organic groups?

Thanks

Idan