[support] Counting the number of node created by user, Views only

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:51:41 UTC 2010

Is there any solution NOT involving COUNT() ?

Otherwise the Drupal Handbook (http://drupal.org/node/161974) has the most
straightforward PHP snippet:

<?php
  $mytype = 'job';  //   <<---------- set your content type here.
  $results = db_query("SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT(nid)) FROM {node} WHERE
type='%s' AND status=1", $mytype);
  $count = db_num_rows($results);
  echo "There are currently $count jobs in our database.";
?>

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com