[support] Unlock Server

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Thu Dec 23 14:11:56 UTC 2010

I would do something with the User Points module. Here is User Points for
Ubercart http://drupal.org/project/userpoints_ubercart - but it only has a
Drupal 5 branch.

Here is a list of other User Point extension module
http://drupal.org/project/userpoints_contrib to help you get the test of the
way.

Thanks,
Steve
On Dec 23, 2010 6:19 AM, "Ayath ULLAH" <ayath at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am having some difficulty creating an ecommerce shop using drupal.
> However it is not the normal ecommerce shops that we are used to seeing on
the web.
> It is essentially a web portal to unlock people's phone's based on the
models they select and the phone information they provide.
> Here's a list of what features I would like to have on the site:
>
> It shouldn't look like a traditional web-shop but more like a web portal
or server.
> Ability to select products from a dropdown list.After selecting the
customer should be required to enter some more information (IMEI numbers
etc.)when the customer does finally chekout credits are deducted from their
account based on how many codes they've purcahsed and what each product
costs.Of course they will have to purchase a certain number of credits
beforehand using paypal/google checkout etc.When the customer does submit
the information/complete the transaction- the data should be stored in a
backend database for the administrator (me) to see and submit back unlock
codes.
> Then perhaps I was thinking of customizing it so customers could see
summary stats of what they've bought and what its cost them/lists of pending
orders. With similiar features being available for the admin user as
well.Once i get the core feature running then I might think about
customising it.

> I am having great difficulty doing this-does anyone have any tips or
custom modules that can get me going.