[support] Creating rotating pictures/images on my Home page

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 30 03:24:03 UTC 2010

Ibrahim:
I do this using the SolarSentinal theme, from RocketThemes. They have
a module that does this.
I suspect that asking for step-by-step instructions from folks on this
list is beyond the scope of what they are willing to provide. I
suggest that you go to Amazon.com and search on Drupal. There are some
very good books that can help you with these issues.
Good luck,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthednet.org/