[support] Issue after updating CCK field using sql update query

KOBA | Hans Rossel hans.rossel at koba.be
Sun Jan 3 15:35:13 UTC 2010

Im also curious for the answer why. We got a similar issue. Seems like
those values are cached somehow so clear cache all made the values
visible that are in the database. Cck seems to turn 0 into null even
for integers. We did not search to much further on it because clearing
the cache solved the issue.

Hans
www.koba.be

--