[support] Cron problems

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Sun Jan 3 21:49:48 UTC 2010

I've tried almost all of these suggestions but nothing has worked yet.
The only one I haven't tried yet is turning off modules. I need to make
a backup site to test this, but I'm having trouble.

Can anyone help me make a backup site? I made a copy of the database and
I have a new Drupal site pointing to it, and it basically works. The
problem is that all links point URL.

If my live site is http://example.org/community

And my backup is http://example.org/backup

When you go to the backup site, all the links generated by Drupal still
say 'http://example.org/community/<something>'.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel.