[support] Execute this rule set

Dani Matielo dacamat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:56:18 UTC 2010

Nilesh,

I am not sure if I understood your doubt, but if you mean which could be the
trigger for this rule, I would say you could execute it while saving the
content, no?

Best,

Dani

2010/1/12 Nilesh Govindarajan <lists at itech7.com>

> My rule set takes content as a parameter. It has to delete content
> depending on a CCK field value.
>
> Any ideas how to execute this rule set ?
>
> Also, how to execute rule sets programmatically ? I searched a lot but
> didn't find any thing
>
> --
> Nilesh Govindarajan
> Site & Server Adminstrator
> www.itech7.com

Daniela de Carvalho Matielo
dacamat.com.br | weblab.tk | lixoeletronico.org
twitter: @danimatielo

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad
to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones
who never yawn or say an uncommon-place thing, but burn, burn, burn like
fabulous yellow roman candles." ~ Jack Kerouac