[support] Getting clean url's

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 12 18:28:42 UTC 2010

It depends on how you actually got the site and server set up. If the
site as running as a VHost then it's best to put it in the VHost
directive (check /etc/apache2/sites-enabled).

If you have problems finding that then you can just add it to the base
/etc/apahce2/apache2.conf file:

<Directory /path/to/drupal/installation>
     AllowOverride all
</Directory>

Just remember to restart apache after you do the changes so they kick in.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net