[support] Unable to View Anonymously Created Content

Chris Pall chrispall at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:09:36 UTC 2010

I'm using Domain Access and I'm having anonymous users "register" for an
event by creating content. Because I have domain access installed, I believe
there are two things that need to happen before anonymous can publish: They
need proper User Permissions under the Domain Access module and in Domain
Access, the tab for "Default Settings" has a setting must be configured to
have a default domain selected for the anonymous role.

I have setup the Default Settings and I gave the following permissions to
anonymous:

- publish from assigned domain
- publish from default domain

When the anonymous user creates the "registration" the node is inserted and
is visible to the Administrator in views, but not visible to any other user
- UNLESS - I rebuild node permissions. So I think my configuration is
correct, (though I can't be sure)

** What can I look into, why is this happening? **

I've tried using devel to look at the problem, but can't figure out how to
use anything except the SQL queries to help myself out. (and that didn't
yield anything useful either :( )