[support] Drupal books/DVD resources

Tina Williams tina at words-etcetera.com
Sun Jan 17 21:07:25 UTC 2010

I'm rather new to drupal, though have several years html, CSS, and
WordPress web design experience. I was wondering if some of you might
share your favorite drupal books/DVD/video resources? I'm needing to
quickly learn how to do a rather complicated website with an
organization membership database and membership search page among
other features. I've got the basics of setting up a Drupal site,
using modules and themes, etc., and now I'm getting to the deeper aspects.

Thanks!

Tina