[support] Problem with file downloads

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Wed Jan 20 09:42:40 UTC 2010

Ok, the problem persists even if the file name has no underscores, or
any non-alphabetic characters.

Problem Description:  Some times (seemingly randomly) when a user tries
to download a file you get a "Page Not Found" error.

How does Drupal know when a URL is an alias for a page and when it's a
file? It looks like Drupal is mistakenly believing that this particular
URL is a page to display and tries to display it.

Any ideas?

Daniel.