[support] FILE SYSTEM: PRIVATE vs PUBLIC

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:57:29 UTC 2010

When I first created the site, I set up the drupal1, the FILE SYSTEM was set
to PRIVATE
but around 2 months ago I changed it to PUBLIC  and I have not seen any of
the
problems I see in the drupal2 site.

As of now, I can not see the drupal2's main page unless I set the FILE
SYSTEM to PRIVATE

Is there a way to set the FILE SYSTEM to PUBLIC and still be able to see
ddblock info on the
main page?

Thanks,

Nestor