[support] Show license/eula before download a file

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Mon Jul 5 12:28:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm just in the process in lerning drupal to replace a joomla site which
always trouble me with updates and a captcha module and I'm now at a
level I will not continue with joomla.

So i decided to take drupal.
But I have a problem that blocks my migration.

I need a possibility to attach several files to a node which can be
downloaded by clicking on them (like it is done on the drupal.org site
with some information on it, version, date, download counter, maybe more).

But before the download starts it should show a license the user must
accept before the download starts.

Is this in drupal possible and if yes which module I should take for this?

Thanks a lot for help,
Matthias

Rich Cook