[support] display a view / page without node

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Jul 7 14:01:05 UTC 2010

Depending on how complicated the php is you have basically two choices:

1. Implement a custom module that displays the page you want on the path
you want.
2. Create a node that contains the page, using PHP input filters to add
code to the page.

Really if you're just planning on creating a static html page, you
should just create a node and give it a path.

If you want to go the custom module route, then it's as easy as creating
two functions and an info file.  See the module developers guide for
more information.