[support] database fields not present

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 15:49:42 UTC 2010

Download the Devel module and install it. There's an option in there to
"reinstall modules". Just select the module from that page and reinstall
it. It will destroy all the tables that that module makes, so any data
in them will be lost.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net