[support] Menu and active trail not set correct

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Fri Jul 9 08:55:46 UTC 2010

 Hi all, I have created 3 links for my primary links:
1st set to <front> (set to node/1 in the admin section)
2nd set to a view page
3th set to another view page

now I need to write my primary links menu (I can not use
theme_menu_link* functions) so I'm writing a function in template.php
file, but I have notice a strange with 1st and 2nd link in the front
page: active trail is set incorrectly:
1st have active_trail FALSE (but I'm in the front page)
2nd have active trail TRUE (error).
(3th is correctly FALSE)

If I see the 3th url active trail is set correct:
1st FALSE
2nd FLASE
3th TRUE

Any idea ?

M.

PS: sorry for my english.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it