[support] Module Notifications doesn't respect permissions

Dani Matielo dacamat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 14:57:12 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have installed the Notifications&Messaging module, and configured it so
just certain roles should have access to the option of Subscribe to content
types, while other roles could only subscribe to posts and authors. The
problem is that to make this option visible, I have to check it on the User
interface tab. But when I do that, the option becomes visible to all roles,
and not only to the ones that should have access to this option.

Does anyone have a fix for this, or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Dani

--
Daniela de Carvalho Matielo
dacamat.com.br | weblab.tk | lixoeletronico.org

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad
to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones
who never yawn or say an uncommon-place thing, but burn, burn, burn like
fabulous yellow roman candles." ~ Jack Kerouac