[support] display a view / page without node

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Jul 9 15:10:59 UTC 2010

In Drupal 6 Views has support for a lot more data.

If your data is in a database table that is not supported by views try
the Table Wizard

http://drupal.org/project/tw

Otherwise, I think you're headed for a custom module with hook_menu
implementation and a custom function for the callback.

Regards,
Greg

PS If you're not on Drupal 6, use this as a good reason to upgrade.
The time is close where Drupal 5 will no longer be supported.

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Mastering Drupal | http://www.masteringdrupal.com