[support] WebForm question

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sat Jul 17 15:45:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

The fields I have identified are

submitted[email_address]
submitted[name]
submitted[type_of_question]
submitted[description]
Submit

But the action seems not okay with

http://www.mothsoftware.com/drupalmoth/content/send-mail-moth-software

The result is absolutely nothing. Does anyone have an idea why this is the case? My php is pretty thin. The Realbasic code is

  // create and populate the form object
  Dim form as new Dictionary
  form.value("submitted[email_address]") = TFEmailAddress.Text
  form.value("submitted[name]") = TFName.Text
  form.Value("submitted[type_of_question]") = "Bug Report"
  form.value("submitted[description]") = TAMessage.Text + EndOfLine + EndOfLine + SessionLogData
  form.Value("submit") = "Submit"

  // setup the socket to POST the form
  Dim socket1 as New HTTPSocket
  socket1.setFormData form
  socket1.post "http://www.mothsoftware.com/drupalmoth/content/send-mail-moth-software"
  dim theError as Integer = Socket1.LastErrorCode

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.