[support] How to add a dynamic menu entry ?

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Thu Jul 22 14:09:29 UTC 2010

Le jeudi 22 juillet 2010 à 09:56 -0400, Craig Aschbrenner a écrit :
> You won't be able to add this as a menu with the % sign.
>

> If this is only for user (user/%/someplace) view, then take a look at
> the http://drupal.org/project/me module.  That will give a static URL
> in place of the user ID so you can have user/me/someplace and it will
> replace 'me' with the user ID.  You can then use user/me/someplace as
> a menu item.

You gave me some doubts, but I tried to build a view, without the me
module, and it works fine. I had to set a menu entry as tab, and now I
even got the tab on all user profiles.

So, like I said in the first mail, put the 'user/%/path', set a menu
entry as tab, if you want to tab to visible, and use an argument, and it
will work fine.

Pierre.