[support] Configuring blocks to show on different pages depending on theme

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Sun Jul 25 04:18:33 UTC 2010

Thank you for your response.  I did not create the theme in question myself,
it's called ABeesParadise.

I did what you suggested, and tried only a couple of the core themes,
Garland and Bluemarine.  It's the exact same behavior, so I think this is
just how it is.  If so, I think the documentation should be changed to
clarify this.

The *admin/build/block* settings are theme specific, but individual block
configuration settings are not (for example,
admin/build/block/configure/user/1)  (actually, I don't really understand
why my userid is part of the URL...)

So, I can decide which blocks show up in which theme, and where they are
placed in each theme, but I can't do the more indepth configuration, like
visibility settings.

Anitha.

www.AnimeCards.Org

45,000 scans and counting!