[support] Node Items In Block

Steve Edwards killshot91 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 04:48:09 UTC 2010

I had forgotten about Display Suite.  It turned out to be pretty simple to create both layouts with DS.  For the block, I just had to specify a default argument of the nid from the URL, create it as a DS field, and add it to my display.  For the list page, I just created the layout as a custom build mode, and then set that build mode as the row style in the view.  DS is pretty impressive.

Thanks.

Steve