[support] creating drop down menu on a page

spartaguy spartaguy spartaguy300 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 13:09:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

 I am having problems setting up a drop down menu on a page.

The page content is PHP.

I would like to have a drop down menu with a few fields (ie name/date/size)
that people can choose from. This selection would then be stored as
DROP_DOWN_FIELD
below.

<?php
 $result = db_query("SELECT * FROM {fruits} ORDER BY $DROP_DOWN_FIELD
DESC");
   while ($row = db_fetch_object($result))
   {
    $fields = array(); // define empty array
    array_push($fields,$row); // push row object onto the array
    print_r($row); */
?>

Can anyone provide any help?? I have been trying for ages without any luck.

Paul