[support] nodetype module: safe to uninstall?

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Thu Mar 4 02:05:02 UTC 2010

I am more interested in why this error is happening, than whether it is
actually safe to remove nodetype.
However, it would be good to have confirmation that I can just blow away
the directory.

drush dis nodetype
Nodetype is already disabled.
[warning]
There were no modules that could be disabled.                        [ok]
root at atlas:/var/www/sites/all/modules# drush uninstall nodetype
The following modules will be uninstalled: nodetype
Do you really want to continue? (y/n): y
nodetype is not disabled. If active, use `disable` command before
[error]
`uninstall`.
An error occurred at function : drush_pm_uninstall
[error]

Luke