[support] Using Views relationship to create a events block

Michel Morelli michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Thu Mar 4 02:30:45 UTC 2010

Pablo L. de Miranda ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have two content types: Events and Course. Both has a taxonomy field
> to a Tags vocabulary.
> I want to create a block, and put inside the Course node view, that
> show all events that have the same tags of my Course.
> I'm trying solve this with the Views relationship, but I'm not having success.
> Have anyone a ideia on how could I solve this problem?
>
> Pablo Lacerda
> pablolmiranda at gmail.com

Why relationship ? If you have 2 content type add a filter "node: type"
and choice Course and Events.

Or have I not understand what you need ?

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobuddalabs.it
Sviluppo applicazioni CMS DRUPAL e web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it